Powerful & Affordable Learning Management of SCORM™-compliant Content
New in Version 6
- Adds new Division level that is a grouping of organizations. Courses and Classes can be assigned at the Division level.
- Optional Security Questions for resetting your password.
- Supervisor Administrators/Reporters can be assigned at the Organization or Division level as well as configuring the supervisor's direct reports.
- Adds 49 new reports/graphs.
- New Audio and Video lessons. Link directly to the media file and Tracker provides all SCORM communication. Optionally play in HTML 5 when supported and revert to Windows Media Player otherwise.
- Additional lesson settings to skip bookmarks/suspend data, set the maximum number of lesson attempts, or end access after completion.
- Greatly improved Windows Authentication.
- Ability to "skin" the interface through jQueryUI.
- Automatically saves your last report/graph selected.
- Special "External Mode" for integrating Tracker.Net into another system.
- Redesigned and improved Global Settings screen.
- Settings to hide inactive classes, courses, lessons, and/or students in the Administrator or Reporter.
- Improved interface that is easily accessible from mobile devices.
- Updated Tracker Reporter
application allows users to view 109 reports and 118 graphs by student, lesson,
course, class, organization, and division.
application can now send division emails as well as organization/course/class emails.
Any student information such as username and password can be included.
- Updated and expanded Tracker Reports SQL Server Reporting Services solution boasts 101 reports and 125 graphs by student, lesson,
course, class, organization, and division.
Downloadable trial version
- Much more!
View Features Added in Version 5
View Features Added in Version 4
View Features Added in Version 3
Organizations around the world need to manage e-Learning. The leading standard for the communication between the content and the Learning Management System (LMS) is the SCORM Runtime Environment. Tracker.Net applies the awesome power of ASP.NET and Microsoft® SQL Server™ to this task. Come join customers like Circle K, British Airways, Syncrude Canada, YMCA of the USA, Long Island Rail Road, American Signature, Mac's Convenience Stores, L-3 Communications, St. Francis Healthcare, Copenhagen Airports, Drug Free Business, various government agencies, and many more!
My Courses Screen
Tracker Scheduler Application
Tracker Reporter Application
Tracker.Net implements all mandatory and optional communication elements listed in the SCORM 1.2 and 2004 Runtime Environment Specification. Rather than messing with SCORM manifest files, you use Tracker.Net's Administrator interface to define lesson locations, organize lessons into courses, set passing scores, and more. You can even set lesson and course completion status via the Administrator in addition to having it set automatically via SCORM. Tracker.Net manages ToolBook HTML, Flash, Dreamweaver, Lectora, Captivate, ASP.NET, and any other content that can communicate via SCORM.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0 or later
- Windows® Server 2003 or later
- .NET Framework 4.5 (runtime)
- Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2000 or later
- Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Newer versions of Firefox, Safari, and Chrome. Not tested with other browsers but we encourage you to try them yourself.
Client (Only for those users running the Tracker Reporter™, Tracker Scheduler™,
Tracker Student Importer, and Tracker Configuration applications)
- Windows Vista SP2 or later
- .NET 4.5 Runtime (added if needed by the installation)
Despite its great capabilities, Tracker.Net continues
to be one of the lowest prices of any major LMS. Newer data is not
regularly published, but check out Brandon Hall Research's 2005 LMS prices at http://www.vbtrain.net/documents/jan5-05.htm. You'll notice that the
low prices in the Brandon Hall report include both the Tracker.Net licensing and the additional technical support costs!
These prices have gone up only $2,000 since this report.
|Up to 500 Users (single web site)
|Up to 2000 Users (single web site)
|Unlimited Users (single web site)
Note that you can move between levels at any time by paying
the difference in licensing costs.
|Tracker Reporter Application (per user)
|Tracker Scheduler Application (per user)
|Tracker Store e-Commerce Site (per web site)
|Remote Tracker for hosting remote lessons (per web site)
|Tracker.Net source code for internal use
|Tracker Store source code for internal use
|One year email-only technical support
Try It Out
Feel free to add yourself as a new student. You will then see all the courses configured as "Open Enrollment." If you would like to see some existing data, you can use:
user name: demo
Please send any comments, questions, problems, or feature requests to:
to see a January 2006 article in Aerospace International magazine to
shows how Platte Canyon reseller IDC Training Solutions has used Tracker.Net to
manage their aviation content for British Airways, CityJet, and other airlines
Tracker Reporter Video
Tracker Scheduler Video
I have to say, Jeff, you are a great guy for providing your technical expertise to help me understand, troubleshoot, and ultimately correct this issue even though this was unquestionably outside support. I can't thank you enough. This is one of the reasons why I champion for continued use of Tracker.Net. Besides my being able to tell my boss it's fixed, I can also demonstrate how Tracker is able to handle other types of training other than our own home-brewed lessons. Yours is the type of customer support that keeps the customer.
I also recommend Tracker.Net. We use it with over 6,000 employees and Jeff's support is top-notch.
The configuration tool offered by Platte Canyon is really easy to use so you don't have to be an expert to install Tracker.
I found this LMS very easy to set up, both on a localhost machine as well as then moving the files to a Web Server. Once I got IIS up and running on a Windows 2000 machine, and installed a Developer's version of Microsoft SQL 2000, it was just a matter of hours to download, install, and configure Tracker.Net. After learning how to set up Organizations, Classes, Courses, and Students, I was a few hours away from developing some ToolBook content to test locally.
I like the fact that Tracker.Net worked first go and we don't have to mess around adjusting courseware to use in the LMS. It is also great value for money (I found most other similar LMS's start at around $20 to 30K).